Number of listings removed from our directory since 1st November 2019 = 160
SHOULD YOU WANT TO OPT OUT
If we have your contact information, we may want to keep you posted about our properties, services and specials, through email communication. Should you prefer not to keep up to date with findaccommodation.org’s news please send an email to email@example.com or click on the unsubscribe link in the footer of our email updates.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
We do not knowingly collect information related to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health, criminal background or political affiliations, unless it is volunteered by you.
TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. findaccommodation.org aims to take reasonable steps to allow all users to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data, whether they are located in the EEA or not.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data. Please contact us to assist you
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where findaccommodation.org relied on your consent to process your personal information.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).